Standard Brake CAliper Painting Service
An incredible service designed for the market where their budget may not stretch to the High-End Brake Caliper Painting Service. Available in the follwing colours:
- Post Box Red
- Gunmetal Grey
£127 for a pair & £185 for a set of four
*By purchasing you agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Calipers are checked for good function and leaks
- Customer is contacted to confirm colour and other options
- Shotblasted totally to bare metal, removing all visible corrosion
- Due to casts being porous on the surface, corrosion is still present in the cast and so, an immersive treatment is required. Your calipers are submersed in a fatty acid exclusive to BCS where all remaining corrosion is dissolved entirely, leaving a protective layer in the pores of the cast.
- Our highly trained and experienced painters then mask of the caliper and repair any damage that could be visible when fitted to your vehicle
- They will thebn apply the colour of your choice, baking it to ensure a full cure
- Our rebuilder then pressure tests your brakes
- While you might not be having a re-manufacture, our rebuilder adds the finishing touch of new bleed screws before they are photographed and packaged ready for either collection, shipping out or fitting back to your vehicle by our mechanics
BCS Automotive have been re-manufacturing and painting brake calipers since 2010. We’re known for our very high-end finishes which can be found on many well known supercars. We’re the company of choice for many main dealers and specialist prestige car sales companies throughout the world.
Our newer service, the “Standard Brake Caliper Painting Service” means that our services are now more accessible to most average road cars where their owners want to add some style that perfectly accents the wheels.
While the Standard service is not our High-End, it is every bit as good, relative to the cost.
With a very fair price for this service, it doesn’t make sense that you would do it yourself. Why when you can have them done properly?
Split Your Payments over 6 WEEKS by Choosing