Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 V6 Brembo Brake Calipers Refurbishment (2006-2011)
We are Brembo experts, while we refurbish (also known as overhaul) all brake calipers, 70% of our work is with Brembo calipers and we refurbish over 60 sets every week. Whether with, or without our functional service (overhaul, re-manufacture), the results we deliver on with our high-end painting service is recognised throughout the UK, the USA, and much of Western Europe. We occasionally have customers from UAE, Australia, Hong Kong, Italy and more too. With a following of around 12,000 people on Facebook, we have become a global mini-brand in our trade.
Alfa Brera 3.2 V6 2006 – 2011 Brembo Caliper for 330mm Vented Discs
The calipers were completely standard before we took charge of them. They have been fully refurbished, dis-assembled, shot-blasted etc before being painted and rebuilt as below. The customer in this case wanted the Alfa Romeo logo just a little smaller.
Brake Caliper Services Available For Afla Brera 3.2 V6
- Express Un-Seize & Repair Service
- Complete Re-Manufacture of your brake calipers
- Aviation Polymer Coating Service (budget service)
- High-End Brake Caliper Painting Service
The price varies depending on your needs and vehicle, so get your quote below. Rear calipers with handbrake mechanisms can also be remaunfactured and/or high-end painted also.
Common Problems with Alfa Brera Brembo Calipers
- Seized brake pad plate bolts
- Corrosion around bleed screw area
- Sticking handbrake mechanisms on rear calipers
- Corrosion around and underneath piston dust covers causing dustcovers to lift. This allows moisture into the piston working surfaces, eventually causing them to seize.
- Availability of replacement calipers. Get yours re-manufactured with us, fast turnaround.
Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 V6 Brembo for Front Left of vehicle (leading)
Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 V6 Brembo for Front Right of vehicle (leading)
Your calipers will probably be red with the Alfa Romeo logo in white, but these are the only possible Brembo calipers which will be on your 159 V6. Your disc size will be 330mm diameter and 28mm thickness vented.
Benefits of Our Service on Your Brake Calipers
- 4 Year Finish and Function Warranty when combining a caliper re-manufacture with high-end paint
- 2 Year function warranty on re-manufacture as a stand-alone service
- 2 Year paint finish warranty on our high-end paint service as a stand-alone service
- Optional stainless steel pistons
- Alfa Romeo high-temperature decals
- Alfa Romeo stenciling (under the lacquer) instead of decals
See other before and after photo’s below. Get a quote on your calipers past our example work.
- We only use OEM quality rubber seals and dust covers.
- Budweg are the market leaders in the aftermarket brake caliper re-manufacturing industry and we re-manufacture brake calipers to their standards as a minimum. However, we go beyond due to our coatings, even our basic free paint far exceeds the quality of the aftermarket standard electroplate and other finishes
- This is the highest grade of rubber available in the industry, it is compatible with DOT 4, DOT 5 and DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- 2 Year warranty on function as standard
- 4 Years when combined with high-end paint
See What People Say About Us
There are genuine posts from customers who have had work done with us recently