Peugeot 406 Coupe Brembo Brake Caliper Refurbishment
We are Brembo experts, while we refurbish (also known as overhaul) all brake calipers, 70% of our work is with Brembo calipers and we refurbish over 60 sets every week. Whether with, or without our functional service (overhaul, re-manufacture), the results we deliver on with our high-end painting service is recognised throughout the UK, the USA, and much of Western Europe. We occasionally have customers from UAE, Australia, Hong Kong, Italy and more too. With a following of around 12,000 people on Facebook, we have become a global mini-brand in our trade.
Peugeot 406 Coupe Brake Calipers Before Refurb (our customer)
The Same 406 Coupe Brake Calipers After Refurb
These had a re-man and high-end paint with Brembo decals and will come with a 4 year warranty on the paint and function of the caliper.
- 4 Year Finish and Function Warranty when combining a caliper re-manufacture with high-end paint
- 2 Year function warranty on re-manufacture as a stand-alone service
- 2 Year paint finish warranty on our high-end paint service as a stand-alone service
See other before and after photo’s below of these Peugeot 406 Coupe Brembo calipers
Peugeot 406 Coupe Brake Caliper Services
- Express Un-Seize & Repair Service
- Complete Re-Manufacture of your brake calipers
- Aviation Polymer Coating Service (budget service)
- High-End Brake Caliper Painting Service
The price varies depending on your needs and vehicle, so get your quote below. Rear calipers with handbrake mechanisms can also be remaunfactured and/or high-end painted also.
Common Problems with Peugeot 406 Coupe Calipers
- Seized brake pad plate bolts
- Corrosion around bleed screw area
- Sticking handbrake mechanisms on rear calipers
- Corrosion around and underneath piston dust covers causing dustcovers to lift. This allows moisture into the piston working surfaces, eventually causing them to seize.
- Availability of replacement calipers. Get yours re-manufactured with us, fast turnaround.
- We only use OEM quality rubber seals and dust covers.
- Budweg are the market leaders in the aftermarket brake caliper re-manufacturing industry and we re-manufacture brake calipers to their standards as a minimum. However, we go beyond due to our coatings, even our basic free paint far exceeds the quality of the aftermarket standard electroplate and other finishes
- This is the highest grade of rubber available in the industry, it is compatible with DOT 4, DOT 5 and DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- 2 Year warranty on function as standard
- 4 Years when combined with high-end paint
See What People Say About Us
There are genuine posts from customers who have had work done with us recently
Love the job you guys have done to my Tarox brakes. They look amazing! First class service and great customer service! Can’t recommend enough.Robert Molinari
Hello Richard, got back from Devon this afternoon and just picked my calipers up and you guys have done a wicked job! Can’t wait to get em on my car! Cheers RichRich Coxhill
Thanks to Brake Caliper Specialists for the work done on our Sportline Transporter calipers in readiness for European road trip 2014 – Great Job.Dave Howson
Hi Rich it’s matty’s sister Michelle. We would just like to say thank you very much for the absolute wonderful job you have done! It’s the bee’s knees! The professional work which you have carried out is outstanding and we would recommend your services to anyone. Top banana! ThanksMichelle Cox
Cheers guys and well done on the fantastic job you did on my 98 Honda Prelude! Excellent service and quality results!Sam Poland
Rich has done some work for me in the past, his professionalism and attention to detail is second to none, nothing is too much trouble. I have never been disappointed by his workmanship. He is talented for sure. Highest recommendation from me.Lloyd Comer