BCS Pro Brake Caliper Painting Kits – select your custom colour.
We can provide almost any custom colour using a colour name and a colour code from a manufacturer, or another database such as RAL or Pantone.
How to order – Instructions:
- Add this product in your preferred quantity to your basket
- Once you’re finished shopping and are happy with your basket’s contents, click ‘Proceed to checkout’
- When filling out your billing details and reviewing your order, there is a Order Notes field on the right-hand side of your screen
- In this field, enter the colour manufacturer, colour name and colour code for your chosen colour (e.g. BMW, Estoril Blue, B45)
We’re able to provide 99.9% of matches, but in the unlikely event we are not, you will be notified by e-mail and refunded in full immediately.
BCS Pro Brake Caliper Painting Kits are for spray gun application only and must not be used for touching-in existing paint finishes.
- 300ml BCS Automotive EHT basecoat
- 200ml hardner
- 200ml lacquer
- Mixing instructions
Please note this is a brake caliper specialist paint and cannot be mixed with normal thinners. BCS Automotive pro brake caliper painting kits use our in-house specialist paint, which relies on manufacturer’s tint to achieve an accurate colour match but uses our own custom binder/paint system to achieve high standards of reliability and finish.
The hardener in all of our paint kits has a 60 day shelf-life, meaning they must be applied within 60 days of purchase when using the provided hardener.
If you have any questions about this product, you can contact us by phone (01159 722 668) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
BCS Automotive Ltd are committed to providing a quality product and service, whether you’re buying a paint kit or sending your calipers/wheels to us. If there’s anything you aren’t happy with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and let us know how we can help.